Monday, April 4, 2011

Shirt to skirt #2

I posted this my other blog so skip it if it is a repeat, but it is going to count toward the grand total! I had a shirt that I had for years. Probably 3 years and 2 kids ago. It finally ripped. I was going to toss it but since I had been stalking...errr reading craft blogs lately I decided to try to make it into a little skirt. It was a little thin so I added a liner. The best part? Free Free Free. The liner material was "donated"... (a friend was cleaning out storage at the office and someone had stashed bolts and bolts of fabric. He brought it over the night before my 3rd was born. I finally unpacked it to find a gold mine) then of course "free-cycling" an old shirt. Yay!

Before... missing a tie and ripped in the sleeve...
After... perfectly usable skirt. Very little effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment