Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Curtains #8

Part of the excitement in preparing for a new baby is putting together the nursery. I am lucky enough to have been invited to help with that for my a fore mentioned nephew coming this summer. These will be the curtains for his room. He actually has 2 windows in his room so I made 4 panels. There has been quite the ordeal with fabric purchasing (mostly my own brain power to actually remember how much of what to buy). Also Joanns ran out of the stripes. Not in the plan. I had to go to another store to buy all their fabric too. Then I still had to piece it a little bit. I hope it won't be too noticeable when they are hung. I think they turned out cute, and although he won't even notice it is important for him to have a cute room!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment