Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Block of the month #28

I started this quilt at some point in 2008. It had been the block of the month for 2006. I will look up the website where we got the pattern and add it to the post when I get to it. A whole group of us completed the pattern with all different fabrics. Well a group of us started, I think counting me 3 of us have finished. There are at least 3 more yet to finish. I REALLY LOVE the way this turned out. It is the first quilt I have made without any idea what I am going to do with it when I completed it. Any ideas? It is also the 2nd quilt that I quilted myself on my fancy new machine. It is just kind of fabulous!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. totally fabulous. You need to teach me how to quilt! You've got some skills woman!

    ReplyDelete