Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday Outfit # 30

We are getting ready for a birthday around here. I started thinking today that I want to try to take some lovely pictures of the birthday princess, but she needs an outfit. You know one that is clean, new (well at least not worn by 2 older sisters), and representative of her special day. I saw this post on Crap I've Made and really could anything be easier than applique? Then I started thinking about making the outfit complete and made the skirt to match. The princess is getting her beauty sleep right now, but I will update with pictures of her when I get some. There might be a hair bow to match. Although really I don't know why I bother...she pulls them off right away anyway! Happy Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I still cannot believe she is 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you totally did it! 30 projects! You are a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO!!!!! Is she really one? I love birthday outfits - I make a shirt and skirt for emmie every year. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete