Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pink/Black/White Quilt #24

A couple of years ago my friend decided she wanted to make quilts for her daughters' bunk beds. We went fabric shopping and she started piecing her quilts together. Fast forward 3 years or so... she had the blocks pieced and one whole top done. She had lost steam and gave me the quilt tops. I finished assembling them and offered them back. She declined. So... I quilted them and ta-da I have quilts for MY girls' bunk beds. This is the 2nd one I completed. I just didn't take a picture of the first one. I LOVE them and the girls are pretty fond of them too. (As if they get a choice!) There MIGHT be throw pillows or maybe curtains with the extra black velvety fabric she chose for the border. I will have to think on that for a while. In case you are wondering there are now 41 days until my birthday. I THINK I am on target! :)





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Seriously you are the Queen! I LOVE to start the projects....my problem is...finishing! I love the quilts! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete